A complete skin specialist training course designed for complete beginners to trained technicians.
This intense 3 day course will enable you to work within the beauty industry with both basic and advanced level treatments.
Day 1 is based around theory work. You will gain an understanding of basic skincare and skin analysis, including:
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Types
- Basic Facial Protocol
- Skincare Routines
- Skincare Product Selection
- Facial Techniques
Day 2 covers Dermaplane Facial Training and Chemical Skin Peel Training.
The Dermaplane Facial Training is the most popular facial in the UK, a safe and effective form of exfoliation , this treatment gently abrades the dead skin cells and takes away all vellus hair from the face, leaving a soft glowing skin.
Day 2 of the training course will include:
- Skin Types
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Practical on Models
- Skincare Selection
Skin Peel Training
Skin peel training using Clinicare peel range.
Overview of Skin Peel Training
- Revision of Skin A&P
- Skin Health
- History of Skin Peeling
- Science Behind Skin Peeling
- Treatable Skin Conditions & Types
- Products and Ingredients used During Treatment
- Introduction to Clinicare Range
- Hands on Practice
- Marketing Advice
Day 3 covers Skin Needling Training and Mesotherapy Training.
Micro Needling / Mesotherapy training covers theory and practical demonstrations and practice using both the derma roller and the electronic micro needling device to gain experience of both methods in order to provide appropriate treatment for indication.
We provide the highest standard of service, knowledge and practice for you to gain the confidence to carry out treatment effectively.
The training will cover:
- History of Micro-Needling / Mesotherapy
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Indications for use – Including Areas of Treatments
- Effectiveness of Treatment
- Handling Adverse Reactions
- Appropriate Combining of Further Treatment Options with Micro-Needling
- Carrying out a Consultation
- Skin Analysis and Pre-Treatment Considerations
- Use of Mesotherapy Cocktails
- Contraindications and Cautions to Treatment
- Demonstration and Practical Session.
Price: £1599+ VAT (20% VAT will be added upon checkout).
Includes Facial Kit and Serums / 2x Microroller.