Our award winning training centre is proud to offer Level 2 Award Facial Therapy & Skin Care has been designed to develop your practical skills in Facial care and understanding skincare. This course is ideal for beginners and medics who are wanting to understand the skin and feel more confident with facial techniques.
A Facial treatment is one of the beauty industries key treatments and is growing at rapid pace.
On completing this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practices in a salon environment and how to promote client care and home-care, along with building up a successful client base.
You will also develop knowledge and understanding of the practical skills in relation to Facial treatments and skincare in our modern and fully equipped clinic.
What will I learn?
- Hygiene, health & safety
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Consultation techniques and contra-action advice
- Product selection for various skin types
- Superficial and deep cleansing routines
- Skin diagnosis
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin warming
- Massage of the face, neck and shoulders
- Mask application and removal
- Completing the treatment: toning and application of moisturizer
- Aftercare advice
- Retailing – product advice and pricing
£299+ VAT (20% VAT will be added upon checkout)